Thursday, March 10, 2011

37thTemasya Olahraga Tahunan (TOT) USM

It has been a while since my last post. Been very busy lately. With what? TOT is one of them. Hihihihi. It's one of the most anticipated event in USM (I think so). And for the first time in my 3 years studying here, I'm part of the organizing committee (1st year I'm a no comer [busy with my citrawarna at that time], 2nd year I'm the spectator).

Overall. The event was a great success. Although there are some troubles at the opening ceremony, some backstabing, kutuk2 belakang and etc, still no big problem happen. Just one mini fight (I'm not sure it is small enough to be called mini but it isn't big enough to be called a big fight) happen between a foreign student and the referee. But it's solved (I think).

Here are some pictures of the event:








the opening ceremony








some of the participating athletes



the cheerleader (one of it)

Can't wait for it to happen again next year. Hope that it will be better than this year. Till then....

1 comment: