Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Burlesque


"It takes a legend to make a star". Truly I like this tag line. It takes someone to build someone. Oh BTW burlesque is pronounced as /bɜːˈlesk/ and it means a theatrical entertainment in the USA in the late 19th and early 20th centuries that had amusing acts and a striptease (= a performance in which someone removes their clothes). Just by hearing the meaning of the movie title make me arouse. Hahahaha. Ok. It's true that this movie have some striptease scene both by Christina Aguilera and Cam Gigandet. But that's not what this movie is about. It's about the people inside of it.

When I saw it's poster a few month back, I was trilled. I'm a big fan of both Christina Aguilera and musical movie. And truly, my wait worth it. The movie was great, the song were awesome and who can deny the vocals of Christina. Fuh..... Mind blowing vocal.

But, this movie is not for the conservative mind. Why, see the title meaning and you know why. The clothing are much too sexy for the conservative mind (not for me of course). Then there were a striptease scene by both Christina and Cam that I think is kinda funny (I don't know about the conservative mind. maybe they find it disgusting and shameful). This movie making me feel hot inside a very cold cinema hall. Hahahaha....

There's some moral values inside the movie. Firstly, you must persistent and fight for your dreams. Whatever your dream is, you must fight for it even when people get in your way. Next, money isn't everything. It is true that money is important but it is everything. There some things that money can't buy. Be careful on anyone you've just met. They might take advantage of you. Hmmm. You must watch it

Overall this is a great movie to watch and please mind their clothing. Hahahaha. I give this movie 4 star. Till then.....

P/S: I'm a bit disappointed because I was hoping to see more of Diana Agron in this movie and maybe her singing too. But it's ok. Having Christina singing a lot of songs covers it....

No comments:

Post a Comment