Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Waaaa. Baru perasan dah lama x update blog. Thanks to my best friend Freda for the reminder. Hihihih. Been so busy with my finals.X nak fikir psl final dah. Menggerunkan. Result provisional kluar mggu dpn. Takot giler. Huhuhu....

Home isn't what it used to be. Why???? My sister gadoh with my cousin. And my cousin dpt backup in form of my aunties and their friends. Pity her. She's so lonely right now. So glad I'm back. But still, aku pun kena tempias. Oh well. X mati pun kalau org x tegur. I didn't loose anything. As long as I'm happy with my life, who care about them. Besides, they don't absolutely nothing in helping me to get to where I am right now.

Member2 lain semua pg LI (most of them actually) tp aku dok kat rumah jd tukang masak. Yup, you read it right. Tukang Masak. I love to cook so my mum gladly use me to cook while she goyang kaki. I don't mind. This is the least I can do to help he doing house chores (kemas rumah is so not me).

Oh ya. Baru teringat. Hari tu kluar dgn classmate sekolah. Ada sorg tu dah x jumpa for almost 5 years. Sbb???? Ada la kisah lama. Malas nak fikir. Aku pun x ckp sgt dgn dia hari tu dan dia pun x make effort to talk with me. So let it be.

This will be an extra long holiday. 4 month to be exact. I just wasted 1 week for kem PPSL last week and will be wasting another week utk sambut student baru nnti. I don't mind. 2 weeks out of 4 month is fine with me.

Tiba2 xda idea nak tulis apa. Hahahaha. Okla. Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment