Sunday, January 23, 2011

Smart Kids 2

KID 1
TEACHER    : "George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn't punish him?"
JOHNNY      : "Because George still had the ax in his hand."

KID 2
TEACHER    : Now, ! Sam, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SAM           : No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.

KID 3
TEACHER: Willie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
WILLIE    : Me!

KID 4
TEACHER  : Tommy, why do you always get so dirty?
TOMMY     : Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

KID 5
TEACHER   : Ellen, give me a sentence starting with "I."
ELLEN        :  I is...
TEACHER   : No, Ellen..... Always say, "I am."
ELLEN        : All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

KID 6
TEACHER    : "Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"
JOHNNY      : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day, same time."

KID 7
TEACHER    : Desmond, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as brother's. Did you copy his?
DESMOND   : No, teacher, it's the same dog!

KID 8
TEACHER      : What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer  interested?
PUPIL           : A  teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment